UTS Health offers innovative, practice-based education and high impact research that focuses on improving health outcomes in both local and global communities.
If you’re interested in learning more about what it’s like to study and research nursing, midwifery, sport and exercise, health science, public health, palliative care, or allied health, you’ve come to the right place.
UTS Health courses include:
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Midwifery
- Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science
- Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Management
- Bachelor of Health Science
A range of Graduate Certificates and Graduate Diplomas, as well as:
- Graduate Diploma in Midwifery
- Master of Advanced Nursing
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Palliative Care
- Master of Health Services Management
- Master of High Performance Sport
And graduate-entry master’s in the Graduate School of Health:
- Master of Orthoptics
- Master of Pharmacy
- Master of Physiotherapy
- Master of Clinical Psychology
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Master of Genetic Counselling
- Master of Good Manufacturing Practice
- A range of research opportunities are available within the Faculty of Health.