UTS Health offers innovative, practice-based education and high impact research that focuses on improving health outcomes in both local and global communities.
If you’re interested in learning more about what it’s like to study and research nursing, midwifery, sport and exercise, health science, public health, health services management and palliative care, you’ve come to the right place.
UTS Health courses include:
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Midwifery
- Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science
- Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Management
- Bachelor of Health Science
- A range of Graduate Certificates and Graduate Diplomas in nursing, palliative care, public health, health services management and high performance sport, as well as:
- Graduate Diploma in Midwifery
- Master of Advanced Nursing
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Palliative Care
- Master of Health Services Management
- Master of High Performance Sport
- A range of research opportunities are available within the Faculty of Health.